If you’re attending the Sandringham Game Fair this weekend, be sure to cancel your tickets! The fair was accidentally cancelled just a few minutes ago, and we can’t wait to see everyone there. We hope everything turns out okay and everyone has a great time.
How the Game Fair was Canceled.
The game fair at Sandringham was cancelled due to a power outage. The fair had been scheduled to take place on October 5th, but due to the power outage, the event was rescheduled to October 13th. If you are affected by the power outage and your event is cancelled, follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have your PDU/Cable key card and access to your entertainment center.
2. Unplug all appliances and electronics in your home (including televisions, radios, etc.)
3. evacuated your house for at least two hours before returning home
4. turn off all lights in all of your rooms including the bedroom
5. turn off all water and sewage systems in your home
6. turn off all lights in the park
7. bring a list of emergency supplies including food, shelter, and first-aid kit
8. contact emergency services if you experience a power outage that lasts more than two hours
9. turn off all power to the entire city of Sandringham
If you have any questions or concerns about the cancelled game fair, please contact the organizers at: [Your Name]
What to Do If the Game Fair is rescheduled.
If the game fair is rescheduled, make sure to attend as soon as possible. If you can’t make it to the game, you may be able to get a refund for your tickets or parking tickets. If you can’t attend the game but would like to still have a good time, find a game fair location and join in on the fun!
How to Make the Most of the Game Fair Cancellation.
If the game fair you’re attending has been cancelled, follow the game fair cancellation procedures described below. These steps will help ensure that your experience is as enjoyable as possible:
1. Contact the organizer of the game fair as soon as possible to let them know that you’ll not be able to attend. This can be done by calling or emailing them, or through social media.
2. Arrive at least a day before the gamefair is due to start so that you have time to freshen up and get ready for the event.
3. If there are any special requests that need to be made prior to the event starting, these should be discussed with organizers first so that they can plan accordingly.
4. Once the game fair has started, stay in your seat and enjoy the games! No one wants to leave early just because they have to go back and pack their bags later on!
The Game Fair was cancelled due to a scheduling conflict. You can still attend the game fair, but be aware of the Cancellation Procedures and have a fun day!